Friday, September 19, 2008

Paid for Eating and Writing!

Surprise, surprise! I was tapped by AskMen.com a month or so ago to do a series of articles about certain LA restaurants to be featured in their "Fine Living" section over the coming months.

So far my impressions of Katsu-ya have been published as of this past weekend, but you can expect more within the coming days. I'll be making announcements here when that happens. But don't worry, you'll also be getting more posts based on places of my choosing and my dime solely on Famished L.A.

Right now, I'm trying to decide on someplace to eat for breakfast this weekend in the San Fernando Valley OR in Hollywood. Suggestions?

3 comments:

ChristianZ said...

Someplace Mexican! The new La Sirena Grill just started doing brunch.

Aaron said...

Hey Michael,

It was great meeting you last night. I'm look forward to some Valley entries!

Aaron

Mike said...

@christian: Mexican for breakfast is something I rarely do, but I should certainly consider doing it more often.

@aaron: I'll get more entries up soon. I just need to work through my crazy backlog.